Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Competition
1. Host and contracting party of this Arts- and Philosophy Contest is the non-for-profit organization “Bewusst-Sein e.V.” It is supported by the Essentis Biohotel Berlin and the Degree Program on Managerial and Cultural Studies at the University of Applied Sciences Zittau/Görlitz.
2. There are no age restrictions for participation in this competition. Teamwork is also possible. Excluded are only persons who are in relationship with the hosts or partners of the hosts (staff or family members).
3. The works may be sent by mail or digitally. In any case, a digital version or view should be sent in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a link to a respective cloud storage. Only works that arrive at the host by July 31st can participate in the competition.
4. There will be three awards. The decision will be made by an independent jury.
5. By sending in their works to the hosts, the participants agree to the following rights of use and enjoyment free of charge: the competition itself, the corresponding exhibitions and online publications on the digital contest platform.
6. The participant attests to be the creator of the submitted works and hold the exclusive rights of use for them. S/he attests that the submitted works are free from rights of third parties and that all recognizably depicted persons have agreed to the mentioned usage. The participant keeps the competition hosts indemnified against eventual third-party claims.
The hosts reserve the rights to cancel or postpone the contest or to change or actualize the terms and conditions if the circumstances demand this or in cases of acts of nature. They commit themselves to inform about this.
The hosts of the contest commit themselves to treat the personal information of the participants as confidential. Only the participant’s name and place of residence will be named. The information may not be sold, passed on, or communicated in other forms to third parties.
By submitting my works, I accept all the aforementioned conditions. It is not subject to legal recourse.